We are reopened on Monday 18th May 2020.
We hope you and your family are keeping safe and well.
We wanted to let you know that we are reopening on the 18th May. All of our key suppliers are now back in operation and we think we are able to operate safely and without putting our customers or staff at risk.
We will try to operate a contactless business where possible, which means the customer waiting area (s) will be closed. We will review this on a weekly basis and as soon as we think its safe to reopen the waiting area we will. We hope that most customers will leave their car with us whilst we conduct our work. For those that cannot, we will suggest local walking routes – but there will be no facility set-up for waiting on site.
Other restrictions which will also be in place:
- Courtesy cars are out of operation
- No access to the workshop area or downstairs customer waiting area
- We cannot collect or deliver vehicles to customers
- We cannot provide transport to customers (to aid pick-up and drop-off of vehicles).
As you can imagine, we are constantly reviewing the situation in line with government advice, so this is subject to change at short notice. As soon as we think it’s safe to relax the above we will.
Some of you may know that Richard, one of our senior technicians, has continued to work throughout the pandemic to provide support for emergency repairs. We are very grateful to him for this.
So, if you need to book your car in, can you:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include car details and summary of work required
- Preferred dates for drop off and collection
- If you are classified high risk, can you also let us know?
We wish that you and your families remain safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon.