2012 991 Carrera S with high specification and the very rare 7-speed manual. This car also has the balance of its Porsche Warranty ending in September 2020.
We have known this car for some years and have recently completed the 6 year service. Our customer is the second owner having purchased the car from the dealer network when it was 18 months old.
The car is very well specified, having the following option:
- Silver cluster dials,
- Chrono dial in black
- Porsche Dynamic Engine Mounts
- Retractable door mirrors
- Sports seats with heating
- Cruise control
- 20inch Carrera S wheels – painted black (current owner changed these to silver)
- Dynamic cornering lights and LED DRLs.
- PCM 3 with telephone and navigation
- BOSE sound system
- Park Assist rear
- 3 spoke multifunction steering wheel
- Alcantera roof lining
- Climate control (electronic air conditioning)
So overall you have a cherished 991 Carrera which was well specified from new, with the balance of a Porsche Extended Warranty. MOT due August 2020 and next service not due until March 2022.
We’re a Porsche Specialists based in the North Cotswolds, near Evesham. We’re able to source good quality cars from our customers, so you can be reassured you’re buying as a good a car as we see.
Contact us by phone or email for more details or to arrange a viewing. We are open normal working hours and can available at weekends by appointment.
Link to Pistonheads advert