SOLD 2004 Boxster S Anniversary (550 Spyder) edition £9495
2004 Boxster S Anniversary (550 Spyder) edition packed full of options, finished in GT silver, with manual gearbox and just serviced.
We are lucky to have this special edition 986 Boxster, purchased from one of our customers. It comes with a set of receipts that demonstrate how well the car has been looked after.
We have just completed a major service and replaced its tyres. It’s now ready for its new keeper.
The amazing set of options this car has include:
- GT Silver paint previously reserved for the Carrera GT
- Highest Horsepower 986 Boxster ever made, 264hp up from 258 on a regular “S”
- Gearstick short shifter (15% reduction)
- Sport Exhaust and tailpipe
- M030 sports chassis (10mm lower ride height)
- 5mm wheel spacers
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM)
- Litronic Headlights
- 18” Carrera Wheels finished in 2 tone with Seal Grey
- 4 Piston brake calipers finished in silver
- Painted rear engine gills
- Chrome Plated Boxster “S” badging on the rear deck
- Dark Grey natural full leather interior
- Heated Sport Seats, with GT Silver Painted Seat Backs
- Perforated leather handbrake lever, gear stick boot and sport steering wheel.
- GT Silver centre console, radio surround, handbrake and roll bars
- Chrome plated gauge rings and serial number plaque
- BOSE Audio and 6-disc CD Changer
- Trip computer
Worried about IMS – don’t be! This car had a new Porsche engine in 2008, which would come with the later style bearing. It also has a new clutch and flywheel in the last 5 years.
So overall you have a cherished Boxster which was well specified from new which is now serviced and ready to go.
We’re a Porsche Specialist based in the North Cotswolds, near Evesham. We check all our cars before we buy them, so you can be reassured you’re buying a good a car.
Contact us by phone or email for more details or to arrange a viewing. We are open normal working hours and can available at weekends by appointment.
Link to PistonHeads Advert.