IF YOU HAVE ANY CORONOVIRUS SYMPTOMS THEN PLEASE DO NOT VISIT US AND FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES FOR ISOLATION AND TESTING.
We have implemented some adjustments to the way we operate in order to minimise risk to our staff and customers.
We will try to operate a contactless business where possible. The main changes are:-
- Customer waiting area closed
- Toilets closed
- No access to the workshop area
- Courtesy cars are out of operation
- We cannot collect or deliver vehicles to customers
- We cannot provide transport to customers (to aid pick-up and drop-off of vehicles).
- Stricter drop off/collection procedure
Drop Off / Collection Procedure
- Arrive at the agreed time
- Please remove any key fobs and any belongings from your vehicle.
- If applicable leave the locking wheel nut and service book on the passenger seat
- Please adhere to 2 metre social distancing
- Enter via reception and not the workshop
If you are classified high risk, can you also let us know?
We kindly ask that you respect these and strictly follow them to protect yourselves and our staff.
We will call you the day before to reiterate these points.
We wish that you and your families remain safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you for your co-operation.