Lee was approached by Alan Anderson, Editor of Classic Motoring Magazine to offer some assistance in writing this article on Boxsters.
Dansk ‘sound version’ rear mufflers fitted this week. We’re very impressed with the sound in and out the car and really good value at £1149 (includes sleeves and bolts), fully fitted.
Have you heard about the Porsche Classic Motor Oil?
Available for sale at Cotswold Porsche Specialists for £14.99
Porsche Classic Motor Oil.
- Designed specifically for classic air-cooled flat engines
- Designed as 20W-50 for the 356, 914 and early 911 models
- Developed as 10W-60 for 911 models with a displacement of 3.0 litres or more
- Tested in laboratory and practical trials
- Adapted to suit the alloys and sealing materials used at the time
- Excellent high-temperature resistance and shear stability
- Optimum wear and corrosion protection
- “Engineered by Porsche”
- “Made in Germany”
- Designed in the Porsche Weissach Design Studio
Did you see Top Gear last Sunday? Jeremy Clarkson converted a Porsche into an ambulance.
Our claim to fame – we supplied a replacement tailgate motor. (Or at least that’s what the customer told us it was for)