We hope you and your family continue to keep safe and well.
As you know we re-opened on the 18th May and we wish to thank you all for your messages of support and for those of you that we have seen, your custom.
We have decided to reopen our waiting room with effect from Monday 6th July.
We hope by re-opening the waiting room it will make waiting a bit more comfortable for our customers. Whilst the weather has been kind on the whole and customers have been understanding, even bringing picnic blankets and deck chairs to use whilst they wait – the colder weather and rain has made it a bit more challenging.
The conditions for using the waiting room are:-
- Only one customer in the waiting room at a time.
- You must tell us at the time of booking that you intend to stay.
- Please adhere to your booking times to enable us to have a short break between customers to clean the waiting area.
Restrictions which still remain in place:
- Courtesy cars are out of operation
- No access to the workshop area
- We cannot collect or deliver vehicles to customers
- We cannot provide transport to customers (to aid pick-up and drop-off of vehicles).
We are taking the following precautions:-
- High touch areas cleaned three times a day
- Face masks and gloves worn on test drives
- Touch areas of cars wiped down with anti -bacterial wipes
- Waiting area cleaned after each customer.
If you (or any members of your household) are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 then please do not travel to us and call to make alternative arrangements.
If you are shielding or in a high risk group then please call us to make suitable arrangements.
As you can imagine, we are constantly reviewing the situation in line with government advice, so this is subject to change at short notice.
Thank you for your understanding.