Thought I’d share our rather apt eBay feedback score with you – 911 positive feedbacks. Thanks for all your custom.
We received this lovely email from a customer today. His car needed a bit of TLC to get it back in tip top shape.
I’m over the moon with the car, it’s an absolute joy again thanks to you.
The wheels look great, the bumper looks stunning, the seat feels comfy and no more rattles from the suspension! Not to mention the brakes etc etc.. The car feels far better than when I bought it 5 years ago. It’s like having a new car, I will now hang on to it for quite a while!
Thank you very much for overseeing the “project”, I really appreciate your fantastic expertise but above all your friendly and helpful manner – it was a pleasure dealing with you and I now feel very confident to own “old” Porsches in future with you guys on my doorstep.
All in all it cost a fair few pennies but it was worth every one of them and many more.
I will recommend CPS wholeheartedly to every Porsche owner I know (quite a few!)
We can now offer Air Con Re-gassing on site. Please call for details.
Congratulations to Lee Jones & Marcus Hall on completing their F-Gas accreditation.
Happy Easter to all our customers!
We are closed Good Friday and Easter Monday – we will reopen on Tuesday 7th April.
Here’s hoping you get one of these from the Easter Bunny.
Have you heard about the Porsche Classic Motor Oil?
Available for sale at Cotswold Porsche Specialists for £14.99
Porsche Classic Motor Oil.
- Designed specifically for classic air-cooled flat engines
- Designed as 20W-50 for the 356, 914 and early 911 models
- Developed as 10W-60 for 911 models with a displacement of 3.0 litres or more
- Tested in laboratory and practical trials
- Adapted to suit the alloys and sealing materials used at the time
- Excellent high-temperature resistance and shear stability
- Optimum wear and corrosion protection
- “Engineered by Porsche”
- “Made in Germany”
- Designed in the Porsche Weissach Design Studio
Did you see Top Gear last Sunday? Jeremy Clarkson converted a Porsche into an ambulance.
Our claim to fame – we supplied a replacement tailgate motor. (Or at least that’s what the customer told us it was for)